Monday, July 11, 2011

Gastromania Feast @ Far East Square: Mont Calzone

This post is part of the Gastromania Feast @ Far East Square organised by Omy.Sg that quite a few bloggers and I indulged in a food marathon on 9 July 2011.

You can read more about Gastromania Feast @ Far East Square at http://blog.omy.sg/let-the-feast-begin  Visit the site too if you want to win youself a $50 voucher.

Gastromania Feast @ Far East Square Stop 5: 
Mont Calzone

Mont Calzone

It's pit stop 5 and I am already so full and tired.
Must be getting old!

Mont Calzone

The shop front. Two diners were wondering why are there paparazzi invading the shop!
They actually asked and our 'nanny' for the day answered them. LOL


Black Truffle pizza

There was quite a few pizzas and pastas that was prepared for us.

We sat at a very long table and most of us were tired to move around, so we all had the pizzas or pastas that was in front of us.


Black Truffle pizza

I was sitting near the Black Truffle Pizza, so I had a slice of it. It was quite all right.

I have always preferred thin crust pizzas, and this was thin crust.
I personally would prefer more black truffles on the pizza!


Rustica pizza

I tried a small slice of the 'Rustica' pizza as well.
Not bad.

I took photos of the other pizzas and pasta that I did not try. If you are interested in photo gazing, click on to my Flickr site.

Mont Calzone

Looks like they have a promotion here. ;-)


Mont Calzone
38 Pekin Street
#01-01 Far East Square
Singapore 048768

Tel: 6557 2304
Web: http://www.montcalzone.com.sg/

Gastromania Feast @ Far East Square: Stop 1, Stop 2, Stop 3, Stop 4, Stop 5, Stop 6, Stop 7, Stop 8



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin