Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hanabi Restaurant - Pork Belly Soup

We celebrated on 21 October, a friend's birthday, the whole bunch of us, met after a long time of not seeing each other.

Hanabi Restaurant is a buffet ala-carte Jap place. You can order as much as you can. The price is $30++ per pax. The food's good.

They have two branches currently. One at Bukit Timah - King's Arcade.




One of the soup I ordered, the Pork Belly Miso Soup. (I think it was miso, I can't really remember) The soup's really good. But a little salty but nice.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ming the Merciless said...

We have a sushi buffet restaurant in NYC called, Minado (www.minado.com). It's about US$35 (including tax and tips).

When I visit my brother in LA, we go to sushi buffet all the time. They have at least 10 different sushi buffets there. And way cheaper than NYC.

Unknown said...

my sis from UK says the ones in UK taste better. but they pay in pounds haha...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin