Friday, March 13, 2009

Jin De Yun HK Food @ Amoy Street Food Centre

We called it 'doggie bowl' place. Why? Long long time ago (8 or 9 years ago), they used stainless steel bowls to serve the steamed rice dishes.

A few of us friends have been eating at this stall for nearly 10 years! Amazing huh...
(oh yes, we have seen the prices gone up too. LOL)

Jin De Yun HK Food @ Amoy Street

The "Mei Cai Kou Rou". I used to eat this almost every time I am here. But recently I eat the healthier chicken dishes.

Mei Cai Kou Rou

If you want the same dish, but using Chicken.. Here it is...
Mei Cai Kou Ji Rou. (is that how's it is called? haha..)

Mei Cai Kou Ji Rou

Steamed Chicken with Salted Egg Yolk.
This is what I have been eating recently. (without the salted egg yolk)

Steamed Chicken with Salted Egg


Jin De Yun
Stall 01-24
Amoy Street Food Centre
MND Building Annexe B
7 Maxwell Road
Singapore 069111



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generous helpings of meat in each order I see here :-)

Was craving for steamed pork ribs in fermented soya beans, so that's what we r having for dinner in 30mins !

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to try mei cai kou ji rou but it was always sold out!
In the end, I got to eat the fish soup no 5!
It's nice but still...=/

Anonymous said...

Yeah!I finally eat it~
I had the salted fish +chix one!
Yummy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin