Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Smok’Inn Frogz Kitchen @ Bukit Timah Road

The last time I was here, it was the year 2008!
A friend from KL was visiting. He's in the photo if you can spot him. LOL..

Smoki'Inn Frogz / Bar Bar Black Sheep


Many say it is the best around. I think it's just one of the better than average around.
It is just 'a little cheaper' compared to the shops around this area. No need to mention the name, it's just down the road. :-p


The home made beef burger. I think it's $12.
Yes, it's the old style buns where many of us grew up eating. :-)
Thick juicy patty.

Home Made Beef Burger


We happened to also share some curry dishes from the curry stall inside this 'shop lot with 4 stalls'.
The thick fries / chips with the curries is something you should try!

If you hate crowds, go early. It's also very warm.You have been warned...


Smok’Inn Frogz Kitchen
879 Bukit Timah Road (Cherry Ave)
Singapore 279892 

Hours: Weekdays: 5 pm - 9:45 pm, Weekends: 1 pm - 9:45 pm



Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

HairyBerry said...

yeah, i agree. go very, very early...hahaha! i liked the burger because the patty's juicy and flavourful. the Indian curries were good and now, i wonder if the Thai food's any good too. :D

dot. said...

fries with curry! that sounds terrrrific. shall try to go there when the weather looks kind! (which it completely has not been!)

Sonicstarburst said...

OMG...Keropokman...you took this last Sat....my daughter and I are in the photo!

The Thai food is excellent! My hubby and I love it!In fact, all three food stalls at Baa are wonderful!

And I totally love your blog!

Anonymous said...

you are malaysian har?

xiu long bao said...

lolz at the pic... me n the 'KL friend' were bz posing while the 'berry' rolled his eyes :p

Anonymous said...

been reading a lot about the burger int his place... planning to try it out soon

Kenny Mah said...

That must be my favourite shot of me.... I am so small I practically look THIN! Hehe.

Unknown said...

Nic,
We can try the Thai food next time!


dot,
the weather seems to have changed, but it's now very very wet! (which is no good too!)


sonicstarburst,
Oooo.. Now I am trying to figure out which one. The one at the right bottom corner? hehe..


anon,
yes.


xlb,
I had another photo that is zoomed in to the 3 of you. hehe... Luckily the berry did not roll to the floor!

gourmandtales,
go on a day when it's not so hot / wet / busy!

LFB,
Coming to Singapore makes you thin? Shopping (i mean walking) too much is it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin