Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Honeymoon Dessert @ VivoCity

Two of our colleagues went over to Vivocity to shop during lunch time and came back with desserts for all of us!

They were so kind not to eat there, but buy them back so that we could have it as well!
Here are two takeaway containers of the dessert that my colleague and I who share an office had:



* Mango Pomelo and Sago Sweet Soup *

Honeymoon Dessert

The pomelo was packed separately in a smaller container. The takeaway container was in a good portion size.


Honeymoon Dessert

It was nice. The mango as you can see is a bit over ripe. (Is this the usual HK style to have it a bit ripe? I had something similar in HK a few months back and it's also over riped mangoes)

The texture is nice and smooth. It's rather creamy but with the sago, pomelo and mango chunk size, it was quite a delight to put in your mouth.


* I can't remember what this is called *

Honeymoon Dessert

It's been some time and I forgot what this was called!

Honeymoon Dessert

All I remembered that it was cold and nice bite with the little tadpoles in it.
I think the white pieces were tofu!



Honeymoon Dessert
1 Harbourfront Walk
#01-93 VivoCity
Singapore 098585

Tel: 6376 8027



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

That's some great colleagues you got there! I wish mine would tapao back stuff for me too... oh wait, they do! Even when I didn't ask them to get me anything - so blessed are we! :)

Unknown said...

yes, i have great colleagues!

Zannnie said...

So this place is named like 'Shall we go for a ''Honeymoon''? and ''They went for a ''Honeymoon'' '
or ''We just got back from our 'Honeymoon' :)? :))

Witty name ;) for a dessert place!

Happy CNY Keropokman!

Maxine said...

I think the white one is called "Snowhite sago". Did it have banana in it? If so, I think that is what it was.

Ciki said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Happy New Year to you and family:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin