Monday, October 04, 2010

Sushi Tei @ Paragon, Orchard Road

Most of my food posts are those eaten with friends / family. With more people you can order more varieties and taste all of them. But I know there are many people who are lone diners. This is one of the lone diner meals that is quite enjoyable and not that expensive too.

Another reason I came here was it was the last few days of September and if you are a sushi tei card member like me, you get 20% off. I just have to use it at least once for the discount since I paid for the card! LOL.

I tried the Tan Tan Don with Onsen Tamago. ($8)

Tan Tan Don with Onsen Tamago


It's spicy minced szechuan style over rice. (Something like 'dan dan mian')
It has a soft boiled egg on top. I like it because it is quick and tasty.

For those who have a bigger appetite, you can get a hand roll of something.
This is the soft shell crab handroll.

Soft Shell Crab Hand Roll


Just a suggestion idea for lone diners out there. I used to be a lone diner always thinking where to eat. Eating in food centres is warm sometimes. Food courts, you need to 'chope' seats, but being a lone diner, you worry about your stuff. So I walked into restaurants.

But most of the time, you don't want to spend too much, many Japanese places serves 'free' tea like this one. :-)


Sushi Tei @ Paragon
290 Orchard Road 
#05-04/05
Singapore 238859

Tel:  +65 6235 1771
Fax: +65 6235 1661


Hours : 11.30am to 10.00pm daily



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Miss Tam Chiak said...

the onsen tamago looks good! im a lone diner sometimes, i prefer packet back to office / home to eat. ha!

huan said...

how do they make the onsen egg? soft boil in onsen-temperature water?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin