Thursday, February 25, 2010

TCC - the coffee connoisseur @ Isetan Scotts

I was at Novena helping out someone with some focus group thingy and sis was collecting some Isetan vouchers (some Isetan store card members promotion).  I met up with sis after my focus group thingy was done. She was waiting for me at TCC.

I have not really had 'meals' at TCC, it's usually 'drinks'. But since we were there, might as well have dinner there. There's some promotion that if you order a meal, you get a free drink. Sounds like a good deal eh? (She ordered a drink and we saw that we could 'make her drink free' if we ate there. LOL)


So sis ordered the Seafood Aglio Olio. Sis was happy and satisfied with her meal.
(Aglio Olio at most places pleases her!) I tried some, it was not bad!

Seafood Aglio Olio


I opted for an open sandwich. This is the Beef D'luxe. I think it looks very pretty!
I liked it. It looks pretty doesn't it? The pear arranged in a star.

Beef D'luxe

It was juicy. Sis took some and she liked it too.
I think they did something really clever. The piece of bread below was toasted and it stayed crunchy. The 'wet' ingredients did not soak in because of the lettuce! How clever.

Beef D'luxe


Oh yes, we noticed something too. Whatever you ordered come out looking as it is in the menu! We happen to sit at an angle that you can see the kitchen. They have photos of how each dish looks on the wall! (Those of you who are frequent customers, am I right?)


When we walked out, we realise something! What we ate was exactly what was in the promo poster outside! Hmmm... Did we subliminally got influence to order what we ordered? Hmmm....



TCC - the coffee connoisseur @ Isetan Scotts
350 Orchard Road
Level 2 Isetan Scotts Shaw House
Singapore 238868

Tel : 62355622
Hours: 10am to 9.30pm daily



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin