Friday, February 05, 2010

Carls Jr @ VivoCity

Momo and I, we were at VivoCity and it was peak dinner time. We wanted something really fast because we were really really hungry.


I am posting this because my brother in UK loves Carl's Jr. Why? I don't know. It was his favourite indulgence. He is hoping that Carl's Jr will go to the UK soon.

Another reason why we went in because we saw this ad outside the shop. I just had to take a photo of this. Took it using my iPhone while ordering my food. You know who they are talking about when they say they don't clown around. LOL....

LOL... double meaning ad!



But when I was going to order the Big Carl, I felt guilty. How can I eat something so so sinful?
At the very last minute, I change my order to the Chicken Salad!
I saw someone eating it and saw it had lots of greens. LOL

Chicken Salad



The salad part above was the healthy part. These things below are the unhealthy ones!
Hmm the dressing is produced in Anaheim, (Disneyland? hehe)

Chicken Salad



The assembled salad. Hmmm. It's ok lah. The chicken was nicer part of this salad.

I usually order the salad at KFC too, and I think the veggies and dressing at KFC is nicer. If KFC would replace their fried chicken with Carl's Jr grilled chicken, it would be the best of both worlds.

Chicken Salad



Momo's portobello burger looks nicer eh? This meat replacement burger looks quite tempting.
Just trying to eat healthier meals before CNY.

Portabello Burger



We did not even order the gassy drinks. You all read in the papers and heard in the news right?
The sugar sweetened carbonated drinks is linked to pancreatic cancer. Sigh...

Orange Juice


Hey bro, we did not eat the fries you like on your behalf too.
You come back and eat it yourself ok? LOL..


1 Harbourfront Walk
#02-50/51 VivoCity
Singapore 098585



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

I love their chunky fries, with bits of the original skin on them. YummY!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that you're eating healthy now. Cheers for good health!

Unknown said...

LFB,
Ya, their fries are nice. Real stuff and not the reconstituted stuff. ;-)

(but it's still fried, so I consciously did not want to order it. hehe)

Anon,
;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin