Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ayer Rajah Food Centre

Last week, colleagues and I went to this place that we have not been for quite a while.
It's the Ayer Rajah Food Centre.



I was still at the Ayam Penyet craze that day, so I ordered Ayam Penyet again. Sorry ah, just one week and I forgot the name of the stall. I think it was $3.50. The taste not too bad lah...



This was what my colleague ordered. Sup Kambing. When we are here, he always will order it. Two colleagues ordered 1 each.





The rest of the food did not take picture lah. Another plate was the Indian Kueyteow goreng. The picture did not turn out good. So settle for 2 dishes today ya..



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

PinkHippo said...

The chilli on the ayam looks real yummy...

You really good, lunch time also carry your camera along.

Anonymous said...

that sambal looks good shure 'nuff!

backStreetGluttons said...

Can also the pixs look nice enough !and also real like here.
u tried the bomb ornot ?

eastcoastlife said...

The soup kambing looks good. Arggggh, stuck in meetings these few days. So hungry after looking at your food, cannot concentrate on my staff reports liao! hehehe... Nevermind, make him repeat afterwards.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin