Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Dinner: Entrees Water Biscuits

When you entertain people, there will be guests who will come early and those who comes late. As a gracious host, you can prepare these, they can help you too!



The ingredients can be really simple too. Depending on what you would like to serve and your budget. We had our 10 year old cousins helped us, this platter that you see is their creation.

You can get water wafers or biscuits from Cold Storage or Carrefour etc. We usually get Carr's. But this time, we found out the Rye Wafers that are really tasty in Carrefour, and it's on super specials at only $1!!! It taste superb for our toppings.

The toppings we had were: Black Peppercorn Smoked Salmon, Jap Cucumbers, Aust Cheese (Brie), Tartare Sauce, and a few cans of Ayam Brand Tuna mixes. Mix and match whatever combi you like.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Rasa Malaysia said...

Party good, mmm mmm good. Gotta make some party food for my New Year's Eve party...you will have to come check them out...well after I post all my crazy shellfish recipes...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.. Ayam Brand... I remember you like Ayam Brand :)

BuddingCook said...

you take lovely pictures. :) it looks yums.

Unknown said...

Your New Year's Eve party is too far away, if not, everyone will gate crash! hehe..

Simcooks, hmm have I said somewhere I like Ayam Brand? hehe... I think I do.

Ming, it's easy to prepare too!

Budding Cook, you can try preparing it too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin