Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Carls Jr @ Suntec City

Just the other day, I had 'dinner' with my bro at Carl's Junior. Sis and I have always wonder why he got to have his dose Carl's Jr weekly!

I called it inverted 'dinner' because I had a super huge lunch and could not really force more food into myself. So I had a milkshake. Well, the milkshake's really nice. With a scoop of ice cream in it too. So malty. Lovely.



I must have been a 'sua-ku'. (translated mountain tortoise aka do not know what's happening around you). The fries in Carl's Jr is now real potatoes.



You can see the skin of the potato too. Not the reconstructed stuff from 'you know where'. :-)



It goes really well with the sauce and salsa too.



This was bro's dinner. His mushroom burger.
Looking at it now, when I am hungry, it does looks good. LOL...



Carl's Junior
Branches all over Singapore.
Web: http://www.carlsjr.com.sg



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings from Canada!

You are making me hungry with that charbroiled burger and fries :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin