Sunday, March 04, 2007

Raffles Hotel Wedding Luncheon (Part 2)

Glad you came back for Part 2.

For those who chose fish, this is the Pan Seared Sea Bass Fillet, Vintage Vinegar.
I took my neighbour's dish. haha...



The desserts were Beer Sorbet with Vanilla - Marinated Strawberries Own Juice & Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I split the photo into 2 portions.





Mignardises. Yummy yummy chocolates.
Since not everyone took them, I had a taste of every kind there!
(I took some from neighbouring tables too! - I was walking around for official duties. hehe...)


Here it is... The end of the luncheon celebrating the wedding of Charles and Elaine.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did a Western wedding lunch last as long as a Chinese one ? Food looks good but it's Raffles Hotel so it needs to be good. :D

BTW, I'm lookin for a missing ingredient here. You will help everyone by solving the mystery...hahah!

Melting Wok said...

wahh..all ang mo kow foods, must be expensive hor ?

tigerfish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tigerfish said...

Keropok Man, you were right (partially...) BUT that's NOT what I was looking for. The mystery was solved though, by a non-related ingredient. LOL! Now do you know what's missing?

catering service philippines said...

I like the one with strawberry toppings look so delicious!

zonia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin