Friday, March 30, 2007

Raffles Town Club: The Cafe & Terrace

It was interesting reading at yesterday's comments on today's post. It's at Raffles Town Club.

No, I am not a member of RTC, but someone brought me in :-) It was after church, and after waiting for everyone to be ready it was already quite late. We were already very hungry, so we took the quick ala-carte option.

I had Nasi Goreng Istimewa. (or something like that, I forgot liao...)

This is it. Fried Rice with an egg on top, 1 piece of fried chicken on the left, achar behind, and satay on the right.


This is the yummy satay.



I had chocolate ice cream for dessert.



I have been having lots of Nasi Goreng, I have no idea why. Maybe I shall post other nasi goreng pictures the next few days.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Hi Keropokman,
Thanks for your well wishes on my recent illness. I'm fine now.

You like to do things in a series huh? macam serial killer.... hehehe...

Unknown said...

ECL, glad to hear u are ok now.

Yes, nasi goreng nice mah... hehe..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin