Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Amoy Street Food Centre: Wantan Noodles.

This is something that I eat quite often, and I think I have never took a picture of it until last week! This stall selling Wantan Noodles is at the Amoy Street Food Centre.



This version is the kuay teow (rice noodles) version. This stalls combination just makes me happy eating. I get wantons, char siew, mushroom, veggies and 2 diff kinds of chilli. Maybe it's just me, but it is delicious. $2.50 / $3.00



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Shilpa said...

Wah, they so generous with ingredients until cannot see the noodles! :)

Anonymous said...

It's like a mix of char siew noodles+wonton noodles+ipoh hofun :D

eastcoastlife said...

wah! cheap hor! I've heard of the great food at Amoy Street but have yet to try them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin