Saturday, July 14, 2007

Curry Fish Head @ Kopitiam beside Clementi West St 2 market

Errr, I don't know the name of the kopitiam, but we have eaten here a few times. hehe.. I don't know about you, but our family, we have nick names for different places to eat. Eg, Uncle Kopitiam and Aunty Kopitiam, Tua Long Gao (big drain) etc..

Well, this one is Orange colour kopitiam beside the Clementi West St 2 market.
Few nites ago, we went over to have dinner.

Ordered 3 things only. I like their Curry Fish Head very much. I can literally drink down all the artery choking curry!



This is Fan Su Yeh too. It's different from yesterday's post right?
I think its a diff species, and these are the very young shoots.



Need to eat more veg, so we ordered Kai Lan as well.



It sure was very satisfactory as the fish head is huge, it's around 2 men's palm size.
$32 for the 3 dishes above and 3 rice.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

PinkHippo said...

I would prefer this type of fan shu ye because it looks at the one from soup resturant.

The curry fish head looks good too! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooo, must go eat the fish curry there! Always go there eat the usual 3-lo :P Quite reasonable. 2 men's palm size?? That's HUGE, haha.

Anonymous said...

wah ... I haven't had these 3 dishes for more than a year. Wish I can cook fish head curry here. :(

Unknown said...

pinkhippo,
i like both kinds of fan shu ye.
actually i like all kinds of veg :-)

momo,
go go go!
you will like it lady!

cooking ninja,
what's stopping you? I am sure you can do it. looking at your recipes makes me salivate!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin