Friday, July 13, 2007

Five Star Chicken Rice @ Upper Bukit Timah (Part 2)

The rest of the food has arrived.

Other than chicken that you saw in yesterday's post, there was also....

Fan Su Ye - Sweet Potato Shoots.
I think our family like this very much, dunno why leh...



Then there was also Hay Zho - Prawn Rolls Bites.



Then there's also Kang Kong - Morning Glory...
With yummy sambal too!



And You Cha Kuey / You Tiao - Fried Dough Fritters with fish paste.



Of the 4 above, any favorites anyone?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, need to choose a favourite ah? :P All like leh! Hahahahaa

PinkHippo said...

I like fan su ye but I would prefer it with sambal.

Kang Kong is also called Morning Glory?... This is something new to me.

BTW I loved the Hay Zho too ... :)

Anonymous said...

Kang Kong looks delicious
what is that dish next to kang kong

Blog Widget by LinkWithin