Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ajisen @ IMM

I was having lunch with mum today. We decided to have Ajisen. I already knew what I wanted. There was this tomato chicken thingy that I tried the last time. Realise that they dont sell it at this branch in IMM.

Anyway, Mum took the Volcano. The fiery spicy one. Plus the savoury stuff as side dish.






While I had Paiku mian and Tako Balls as side dish. I love the paiku. Yummmmmy and salty.







It was a good time chatting with mum.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pile of chili looks like Asian sambal chili?

PinkHippo said...

I have to like Ajisen because I find the food too salty for me.

But savoury stuff looks yummy to me... :)

Chubbypanda said...

Is that paigu ramen? Weird, yet tasty looking.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin