Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fatty Cheong @ ABC Market

It's been some time since colleagues and I went to ABC, so off we went to eat one colleague's favourite "shao la" stall.

Since I have taken photos before, so only took 2 this time.

The yummylicious Roast Duck.



And the equally delicious Roast Pork mix.



We had the "shui jiao" soup etc, but I did not take any photos of it. I wonder why?....

But another colleague bought us some Popiah to eat while we waited for other colleagues to arrive.



I love Roast Meats, do you?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

PinkHippo said...

Me too! I love roast duck, char siew and roast meat! Chinese food always made me very happy. :)

Anonymous said...

You are making this overseas Singaporean drooling over her keyboard with these pictures ... not fair :( Wah the roast duck so delicious and the roast pork also ... wah the pohpiah .. yum yum

Camemberu said...

Whuaaa....I don't even like duck and I'm drooling over the roast duck and feel like some. Slurp!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin