Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sardine Sandwich with Oranges.

This was prepared last Saturday morning. A simple breakfast to go with cable television. haha...

1 can of Ayam Brand Sardine with Lime (new flavour, it comes with lime now)
1 bunch of parsley (cilantro)
2 naval oranges
a few slices of white bread.

- Pour the sardines into a bowl and crush it.
- Cut up the bunch of parsley finely and then pour them in the bowl and mix well.

Spread the sardines on the white bread.



Cut up the oranges into tiny chunks. Serve them on top if you like.
I think the cold juicy orange chunks makes it really tasty!



Usually I will add in some onions and lime, but since it comes with lime now, and I am too lazy to cut the onions, I just totally omit it.

Just a simple breakfast from ingredients found in the fridge and pantry.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to do similar using Ayam tuna plus sliced green apples, onions and lime. Yummy. Breakfast very sumptuous for you. Can be my lunch liow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin