Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Crystal Jade Kitchen @ Holland Village

Few nites ago, sis asked if I wanted to join her colleagues and her for dinner. I guess you know the answer, or else these pictures would not be here! haha..

They were going to have dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen @ Holland V.
Sis has a colleague who does not eat meat, so these dishes are mostly meatless.

I arrived later and food was already ordered, so I don't know the name of these dishes :-)

This is tofu skin with mushroom and veg. I think this taste very good!



Mapo Tofu...



This one was on my plate, with the sauce on....



Kung Bao Chicken. (This has meat, obviously! doosh KM! Km shouts: ouch!)



This is the Veg with 3 diff eggs dish. We always enjoy eating this...



Do you like eating vegetables? Just wondering...



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the mapo tofu? :p

PinkHippo said...

I always like Crystal Jade especially the one in HV. This place brings me a lot of nice and sweet memories.

Food looks yummy, but I am a meat person ... LOL

tsl said...

crystal jade..my fav place!!!!

and erm... i eat veggie coz i haf to.

Anonymous said...

hulo, yummy blog.

that's an interesting way of preparing mapo taufu

teckiee said...

The vege soup is rally cooked homecooked style man ... I dont usually see restaurants cooking soup with egg. And I love vege!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin