Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chicken Sandwich @ Spinelli

Wednesdays are my Cardio Fusion days. We begin with kickboxing or aerobics every alternate week for half an hour, and then continue with another half an hour of upper or lower body strengthening also on alternate weeks.

Colleague said I should go try Spinelli's salads. So after exercise I went, but aiya, too late, no more. So I ended up with a Chicken Sandwich. It's toasted just before serving as well even though I requested for take away.





Why only half? Because I was too hungry and much it down and then realise, oops, forgot to take photo.


It's not too bad. I think I might have it again next week, if the salad's sold out again.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

PinkHippo said...

I dont really enjoy having bread, but this sandwich indeed looks a little yummy to me! :)

Anonymous said...

How come below the word "chicken" are 3 "kueh neng" ??? Buahahahha!
I thought usually females do kickboxing. I remember walking by a kickboxing class here and saw all females and just ONE guy! :O

Blog Widget by LinkWithin