Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stylo Mylo McDonalds Cone

I did not take any photos of what I ate today, except for supper. Friends drove to 24 hour McDonalds. 2 ate the big cup one, for me, I took the cone.

I took cone because I don't eat the cone and don't feel like having sauce toppings. Also the Sundae come in plastic which is not environmentally friendly. The cone, I know I don't eat it, but it is bio-degradable right?



Well, today the cone that was serve quite stylo right?
Like Elvis hairstyle like that...





After I lick a few mouth, it became like this. Not bad also right? Like wearing a buret now.
haha....




OK. I think I need sleep. I not very OK up there liao...



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

insomniac said...

Hi, my name is Sebastian and I am the guy from this Straits Times article: http://singapore.roomsDB.net/roomsdbnet.pdf ! I found your blog on ping.sg because I am looking for Singaporean bloggers like you. As a promotion, I am now distributing 1500++ SG$ among bloggers who just write a simple review of my site! If you are interested, find out the details here: http://roomsdb.wordpress.com !

Bye, Sebastian!

teckiee said...

Looks like Elvis Presley's hair

backStreetGluttons said...

could bave been even more stylo if show little bit lips smacking it never mind elvis

Anonymous said...

Now that you said it, it does look like Elvis ;)

Doreen said...

AHAHAHAH!!! This entry of yours made me laugh so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin