Monday, August 20, 2007

Yong's Teochew Kueh @ East Coast Road

Colleague bought this as well. Teochew Kueh. Can you guess what it is before scrolling down?

The address etc is all on the box for your reference.



Slowly opening the box. Can guess?



Ku Chai Kueh!



Not everyone likes Ku Chai right? But they are delicious.



This is taken from colleague's hand. He took a bite of it.



I did not eat it because after so much food, I can't stuff anything in. But colleagues could! Super stretch stomachs they have.

You like Ku Chai kueh?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

PinkHippo said...

I was at novena for lunch today, I saw a lady carrying 2 boxes of this... Now I see it here... what a small world.

I love ku chai kueh, with black/sweet sauce and chilli sauce.

Anonymous said...

Yes, i love this! Its really good. The Yong's one makes the best :) Actually going to East Coast, you guys just take leave and go on a food trail can liao. hehehe :@)

Anonymous said...

I like. Send some over in original package lah!

Eileen. 静 said...

yes yes..i love ku chai kueh! and their soon kuehs are tasty too! must put lots of black sauce and chilli :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin