Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eating Mamee in the office...

The other day, a colleague in the office said, he brought some healthy snacks to work. Guess what did pass to us?

Mamee Monster. (OK. You must be laughing now right?)

Mamee

He said it's healthy because it's approved to be sold in the schools in Australia and Singapore that is participating in the "Healthy School Canteen" program.

It is a healthy snack??

It must have been a few years since I had it!

Mamee

Do you eat it crushed or just bite the whole noodle cake? ;-)

Crushed Mamee

Oh yes, it's still as tasty as ever! I ate 1.5 packet. hehe.. Shared the first packet and took a second pack to eat myself.

Have a great weekend!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love eating this, especially when I'm stressed in the office (like now). Since it is certified healthy, I think I'll try not to feel too guilty about eating so much of it. :-P Thanks for the useful info. :-D

Unknown said...

I think you should only eat 1 pack! haha.. Too much of anything is bad bad bad. LOL...

Anonymous said...

So how was the taste n is it filling ? Actually it resembles a snack of puffy pretzels in a compact block drenched in honey - u know it ?

I hv just stocked up 42 packs of mamee instant noodles bec it's on sale - from 39 euro cent to 26 cents each. There r hardly any quick fix when I'm hungry or craving for SG food, so this will hv to do !

Unknown said...

It's a little salty and crispy. Addictive!
No, have not had pretzel blocks with honey, it sounds delicious though ;-)

42 packs of instant noodles? wow.....

teckiee said...

HAHAHAHAHAH healthy? For Singaporeans only is it? Me and my colleagues buy them by bulk (50 packets!) every time but I have not seen the text on that healty school canteen thing.

Unknown said...

teckiee,

it's on the big big bag that contains the small packets. next time you buy again, look out for it. LOL....

red fir said...

Crush it! Then pour the msg powder all over hehe.

dilutedmagnetics said...

How can Mamee be healthy? Wah lau!!!

Fen said...

Just give us more reasons to snack at work time... I wan Mamee too...

eunice said...

this is really funny!!!

edmund said...

Haha...

Just like Calbee Prawn Crackers!

NUTRIONAL!

Wats next...Healthy French Fries! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin