Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kim's Family Restaurant (again!) @ Lorong Kilat

Guess what? The next day I went back to the same place for dinner! This time with Momo and my sis. Told them that they served us so many side dishes and they were so tasty. To prove it, had to bring them there. hehe...

This time we know not to order so much. But we still over ordered because we were tempted by the things on the menu.

See, there were like 9 items as side dishes. They are mostly different from the ones I had the night before. I like this place because of this little plates of tasty stuff! Sis and Momo particularly like the sweet potato. I like the kimchi salad and seaweed.

9 sides dishes...

We shared the dishes this time. We thought we would order 3 things. But no, we ended up ordering 4. Because the girls wanted to try so many things.

We ordered the Ginseng Chicken Soup. The soup's not salted, but they give you the salt for you to add. We did not add the salt. We preferred the taste of it as it is. It was nice. The chicken's stuffed with glutinous rice. It has lots of ingredients too, which made it taste rather good. It's one whole small chicken inside!

Ginseng Chicken Soup

The girl's favourite. Korean Rice Cakes. Spicy & Sweetish and Chewy!
Told them not to have the ones with ramen (refer to yesterday's post) or it will be too much food! This size is just nice.

Korean Rice Cakes

I realise many many ladies like to eat pancakes eh?
This is the kimchi pancakes. The ladies like it, my tongue's not tuned for pancakes. LOL.. But I still ate a few pieces of it because I like the kimchi. :-p

Kimchi Pan Cakes

Korean drama addicts (like us) will always see Jajangmyeon being the actor and actresses favourite food. We thought we will order it to try.

Of all the many we have tried, we think this is one of the nicer ones.
But it's very very very black! The potatoes, onions, etc are all black!

Jajangmyeon

For those who asked yesterday how much it is, the above, Pancakes $10, Rice Cakes $6, Black Beanpaste Noodles $10, Chicken Soup $17.

If you ask me what I like, it's the sides. I think it's because I like to pick and nibble bits of food. I have yet to try the BBQ meats.

Note: If you are going elsewhere after the meal, you might want to consider elsewhere to eat. Many people will be ordering the BBQ meats and the whole place smells of delicious BBQ. You will smell really really oily.


Kim's Family Food
17 Lorong Kilat
#01-06
Kilat Court,
Singapore 598139

Tel: 6465 0535
Mob: 8201 9745



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin