Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dian Xiao Er @ Lot One

Call me a 'mountain turtle', I have never been to Lot One Shopper's Mall! Neither have I been to ION Orchard!

Anyway, I was following my uncle and aunt to Lot One just to 'look see look see'. It was lunch time and after walking around, we ended up at Dian Xiao Er.

Flipping through their menu, we saw that their set meal's really interesting. They have a chart that shows the number of people / number of dishes / price. Look at their menu on their website to understand what I mean.

We had the Family set for 4 persons, so it comes with 7 items. (Rice is considered one item. haha)

Here's what we have:
Soup of the Day - Lotus Root soup with pork. The soup's nice.

Soup of the Day - Lotus Root Pork Rib Soup

Duck Roasted with Angelica Herb. Everytime I come here, I like their duck. I like the herby taste of it.

Roast herbal duck

Baby Kailan with salted fish and lime.
Have you tried kailan with lime in it? It really taste really nice!
I might just do the same at home next time.

Veg with lime

The Hong Kong Style Steamed Fish Slices.

Sliced Fish

Mongolian Spare Ribs.
I like this. Crispy and tasty. I think I like the sauce ;-)

Mongolian Pork Ribs

Braised Assorted Mushroom with Broccoli.
I like anything mushroom or broccoli, so this is lovely.

Broccoli and Mushrooms

Oh ya, if you go early, you get early diner's discount too. I think we got a 12% discount.
If you are a senior citizen or a student, you get 20% off.


Dian Xiao Er
Lot One Shoppers' Mall
21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4
#B1-32/33
Singapore 689812

Tel: 6766 1776
For other branches, check out the website: www.dianxiaoer.net



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin