Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mooncakes - Fairmont Hotel / Swissotel

This box of mooncakes was given by one of our vendors, Oracle.

We have never got mooncakes from Oracle (Database), but we have always been getting mooncakes from Sun. Since Sun has become Oracle, we now get them Oracle (Sun). Confused?

Anyway, Oracle gave us mooncakes from Fairmont Hotel / Swissotel.
Here you see my colleague tearing off the Oracle sticker stuck on it. (He is the mysql person!)

Mooncakes - Fairmont Hotel


The is how it looks from a bird's eye view.

When I saw this box of mooncakes, I was happy. It's the same one that my mum and sis have spent time tasting at Takashimaya's basement few weeks ago that I had to pay to be given to Momo's mum. Mum and Sis said this was one of the better tasting one and it has a nice box too! I finally got to taste it!

Mooncakes - Fairmont Hotel


It's very orange!

Mooncakes - Fairmont Hotel


This is how it looks after I took out the plastic wrapper.
That says "Shuang huang" which means double yolks.

Mooncakes - Fairmont Hotel


The texture of the lotus paste was smooth and not very oily.
It was also quite fragrant.
The skin was nice to nibble too.

Mooncakes - Fairmont Hotel



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin