Thursday, January 10, 2008

Spicy Ramen @ Sushi Tei

This whole week, I have been so busy at work. Lunch and dinner have been quick food (not fast food kind though) that's not really drool worthy. haha...

But I got this photo from Momo in another email. Now, this is drool worthy. I looked at it and I wanted to taste it!

This was also eaten at Sushi Tei, Spicy Seafood Ramen.

Quoting Momo in her email: "spicy seafood ramen - full of seafood like clams, scallops, prawns, cuttlefish. very spicy..super shiok. "



It makes me want to head down to have some too!
On a rating of 1 to 10. 10 being the spiciest. What is your tolerance of spicy food?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ming the Merciless said...

I used to be able to eat really spicy food but after almost 20 years in the US or maybe it's my OLD age, my stomach can't tolerate it any more.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin