Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hokkaido Hairy Crab @ Sushi Tei

Hairy Crabs! But... No, I did not get to eat it. No, I am not allergic to crabs either. It's just because it is someone else's lunch! haha..

This was lunch that Momo and another friend Dino had at Sushi Tei last week or so. I saw these photos in my email this morning and said, wow! they are beautiful! Momo said I can use them, so here they are for you to enjoy too.


Ike Kegani Sugatamori (Steam Live Hairy Crab)
This is the promotion that Sushi Tei is having. It costs $54 for whole crab / $28 for half a crab.

I was told it was a very painful lunch. They are just too too too prickly!









So, what kind of crabs do you like?
Chilli Crabs? Black Pepper Crabs? White Pepper Crabs? Butter Crabs? or maybe Imitation Crab Sticks? :-p

p/s ChillyCraps, this post dedicated to you. haha..



Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a huge crab!
That is amazing!

Thanks for visit my blog!

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Anonymous said...

Chilli for sure...!!

tigerfish said...

I like crabs that are easy to eat and very meaty!

NOT imitation crab sticks though I agree they are the easiest to eat (no shells) and 100% flesh (but not real crab meat ler!)

Anonymous said...

crap..
WA HAHA! sori this is just a lame joke..no offence keropok man!
i love your jokes!!

Ming the Merciless said...

I only like crabs OUT OF THE SHELL. :-)

I am a LAZY eater. :-)

Anonymous said...

I never saw this promotion again. Any ideas if it will come back?

Unknown said...

Anon,
It's not the season now.
You probably have to call them up to ask if they are having it again.

ossify said...

Bought a whole crab for 790 yen or $12 from a department store in Sendai, Japan

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9940/hokkaidohairycrab.th.jpg

Blog Widget by LinkWithin