Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kingfisher Cafe @ NUSS Kent Ridge Guild House

This was eaten less than a month ago with my colleagues, I realize I better post it up before the cafe is closed!

One colleague had the Yangzhou Fried Rice. Well, he kinda regretted not because it was not nice, but the other dishes that others ordered looked even nicer! haha...



I had the Madras Curry. I finished every drop of curry.



The the rest of my colleagues, I think 4 of them, had this.
The Nasi Goreng Istimewa. It comes with satay, drumstick, keropok, achar and a fried egg!
Truly istimewa (special) indeed. Colleagues all said it was tasty.



We ordered something to share as well.
The Carrot Cake.



Plus a serving of chicken feet! ;-)



We see a notice recently that it is closing from 29 Sept at the old (current) place. It is moving to the new extension.

You will need to be a member of the NUSS or come with someone who is a NUS Staff.


Kingfisher Cafe
The National University of Singapore Society Kent Ridge Guild House
9 Kent Ridge Drive
Singapore 119241



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

dilutedmagnetics said...

Wah lau... this place - always super crowded and service is super slow. I've given up eating there.

Ming the Merciless said...

The serving looks a tat small. Or maybe I'm just a glutton.

The nasi goreng istimewa looks delicious. I will have to go to the Malaysian restaurant tomorrow.

JENCOOKS said...

Carrot cake looks yummy nice and so is the nasi goreng istimewa....saving grace at least they are not closed but re-opening akan datang.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin