Monday, October 01, 2007

Bak Kut Teh @ Food Republic, Vivocity

After church yesterday, thinking where to go, ended up at Vivo City. Met uncle and aunt who was having a coffee break there with You Tiao at Food Republic.

Decided to makan something. End up with Bak Kut Teh after seeing so many people eat. Try try.

The soup is the peppery kind and not very herbal. OK lah... I am a meat eater, see meat, I am happy! haha...



Err, this Mui Chai does not taste like grandma's mui chai. Sorry lah, you might like it, but not me. haha..



Hope you had a fruitful and blessed weekend!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... bak kut teh... wish I can cook a pot at my home but it will ended only me eating the whole pot :( I love mui chai with porridge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin