Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blanco Court @ Holland Drive Food Center

We were wondering what to eat for lunch, and we boarded bus 95 and ended up at the Holland Drive Food Center.

A few of us ate at the different stalls, and one colleague decided to eat at this stall. Blanco Court. It has some Live Eats! write up as well.



I stood there and the lady in the picture says what do you want? I said as long as not the intestines etc. haha... So she mixed up things for me.



Want to eat some too?



Colleague ordered the pig trotter.



This is what I ate. Egg, Tofu, Tao Pok, Meat and Kiam Chai.



Both of us chose rice instead of kway chap.



There was someone who left a comment and said he/she was sick of NUS food, come here :-)
Holland Drive food centre has some nice food.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ming the Merciless said...

I love "too kar pung"!! Don't get it here in NYC. :-(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin