Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prince Taiwan Porridge @ Upper Bukit Timah

I think I posted this porridge place not too long ago. I went back there again all because a few of us wanted to eat porridge. This is the dinner that we had before we went for supper at OldTown in yesterday's post.

Creature of habits maybe? We order almost the same thing.
The taman fish that's fried till very crispy with dark sauce. Ugly but delicious food. LOL


Taman Fish

The chicken in wine sauce, that's almost becoming standard.

Chicken in Wine sauce

My favourite vegetable to go with porridge. Heard some people said Sze Chuan Cai is not good for health, but we still ate it anyway.

Sze Chuan Cai with pork strips

The Mei Cai Kou Rou. Today's version seems nicer. Maybe the cook's in a really good mood today eh?

Mei Cai Kou Rou

Cai Poh Eggs, another favourite with many people.

Chai Poh Egg

Aubergine with mince pork. Comfort food too.

Aubergine with Mince Meat

Prince Taiwan Porridge
9 Cheong Chin Nam Road
Singapore 599734

Tel: 64670289
Hours: 11 am - 3 pm, 5 pm till very late.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean "creatures of habit" and not "creative of habits". I hope help with English isn't something that offends you...

Unknown said...

Hi David
Thanks for spotting the mistake.

Sometimes I wonder why I typed them. :-) I think I need more sleep.

Food Lover said...

This is one place I like to have some good cozy porridge ha

Anonymous said...

My pleasure. Just keep the posts coming. Every other post or so I ask my wife why we still don't live in Singapore...

southernoise said...

i need to makan here! chai por!!!!

Unknown said...

Food Lover,
Unlimited supply too!

David,
ya, why? LOL...


Southernoise,
another chai por fan!

Anonymous said...

I used to work in that place as weekend part-time... seriously speaking... they are really dirty in handling the food.

The chai poh egg is micro waved once ordered. They prepare all the eggs in the morning. Have you ever wondered why its so fast?

The porridge served for lunch is over-night porridge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin