Saturday, December 06, 2008

Cafe on the Ridge @ NUSS Kent Ridge Guild House

This was dinner two nights ago at Cafe on the Ridge. Sis was around NUS and I was there too, so we decided to have dinner at Cafe on the Ridge.

Sis had the Laksa with a big "you tiao" in it. It has a very thick gravy and sis seems to enjoy it. I had a sip of the gravy, it's quite ok. ;-)



I had the Nasi Goreng Kampung which I posted just last month. Just click on the link to see the photos taken then.

I did not take photo that night because I was sitting at the 'darker side' of the table. They use fancy spot lights and only part of the table is bright. LOL



Cafe on the Ridge
NUSS- Kent Ridge Guild House
9 Kent Ridge Drive
Singapore 119241



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

darker side will enable you and us to see strange things normal people cannot see !
you missed that !

Unknown said...

The only dark side I know is Dark Chocolates. hehe..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin