Friday, December 05, 2008

MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee @ West Coast Plaza

After our Japanese lunch (posted yesterday), we wanted to have some desserts. We went over to MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee Café.

Here are some of the desserts we had. Doesn't this look gorgeous?
Ice cream and Japanese rice cakes.



This is the Macha Imo. I think 3 persons had this. (Why? because I told them it's nice. LOL)



They come with little piece of paper explaining what it is. I think my colleagues loved it. :-)



Another colleagues and I had this. It's some really really sticky baked rice cakes with crispy outer skin and soft filling inside. It also has really nice and cold red bean paste beside it, and soy powder sprinkled.



Closer view, so you know what I mean. I think it's not too bad.
But it really gives you a good jaw exercise!



I think this little slip that came is wrong? I don't see any gelato above. LOL
Maybe teething problems? They are not familiar with their desserts yet.
I think the dish above should be Abekawa.



MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee Café
West Coast Plaza
#01-48
154 West Coast Road
Singapore 127371.

Hours: Mon - Thu & Sun: 11.30am - 10.00pm, Fri - Sat: 12.00pm - 11.00pm
Tel : 6778 1046



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin