Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sheng Yi Fa Lor Mee @ 431 Clementi Ave 3

One of our colleague had an urge for a gooey starchy lunch. To satisfy his craving, he suggested we have Lor Mee. So off we went on a short bus ride along the AYE to Clementi. Blk 431 Clementi Ave 3 is along the AYE. ;-)

Today's wait for the Lor Mee's quite long. There was 2 or 3 long tables of people all waiting to eat Lor Mee! Is it eat Lor Mee day today?

So around maybe 15 bowls later, it was our turn. We were looking at the lady carrying the bowls and wondering if it will come to our table! LOL.

I love that liquidy garlic thingy! Makes my mouth stink though after the meal.
For those who loves vinegar, pour as much as you want. I always like the fried stuff they have for this dish, not forgetting the braised pork pieces inside.

Lor Mee

As usual I have my Kuey Teow.

Lor Mee

The person who had the urge had the yellow noodle with bee hoon combi.

Lor Mee

$2.50 each for the normal size serving.

Sheng Yi Fa
San Po Food Court
Blk 431 Clementi Ave 3
#01-296
Singapore 120431

Opening hours: 8 AM - 2 PM, Closed on Mondays.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Oh noodles! Oodles and oodles of goodley noodles! Uhm, toodles! :P

phebe said...

I love love love your makan blog!! It's my all-time favorite food blog..and I just want you to know that I appreciate what you're doing! thanks for sharing!!! =)

tigerfish said...

Really niam niam leh!

Unknown said...

LFB,
One of life's little enjoyment. goo-ey stuff.

phe,
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it as much as I do posting it.

tigerfish,
the more niam, the nicer it is..

Anonymous said...

tried it but still prefer the one at north bridge road. I think its Blk 10, #01-5101....Just went there today again...hehehe. Fish was good and the sauce is yummy....salivate as I am typing it now.

Unknown said...

Anon,
Will try when I go there next time.

This one is not too far from my workplace. :-)

Anonymous said...

Went to blk 431 on saturday,sadly the stall is no longer there,any idea where it have shifted?

Unknown said...

Anon,

It has moved to the foodcourt beside the Clementi Sports Hall, behind the old cinema.

But don't bother anymore. It is no longer nice. They need to buck up or use back the original recipe and ingredients. sigh...

Unknown said...

seems some of locals like u loved to eat chicken rice ?? i have tried local hainanese chicken rice and , laksa, satay bee hoon ...

Local Yummy Hainan Chicken Rice by Hong Kee Villa 10 Nov 2010

congratulations to them New outlet - chicken rice stall " HAINAN" rice very good . Im their regular customers since your father mother generation ....

just sharing so u should give ur supporter like Free makan leh ... just kidding.. . Really nice foods & price reasonable .. This is personal review , makan lovers should try it and have own review ..


VISIT THEM : http://www.facebook.com/ClementiHongKeeVilla

New Outlet! 金文泰宏记食家乐园 之 宏兴利海南鸡饭. #01-25Business Hour : 10am - 8pmMain Outlet: 金文泰宏记食家乐园 之 宏记沙嗲米粉 #01-35Business Hour : 7am - 8pmAdd : 448 Clementi Central (Hawker Center)WHY wait? Fresh Juicy Tender Chicken & Our Home Made Tradition Satay Bee Hoon Secret Recipe. See Ya~! CALL 90792660 - Pre-order available ... their boss Mr Ng.lessI spent: $4.0I tried: chicken rice set


if happen that the owner saw my post can claim 1plate ?? haha .

less
I spent: $4.0
I tried: chicken rice set

Blog Widget by LinkWithin